“Thank you so incredibly much for your workshop this past weekend. I am in awe of your intuition, compassion, and guidance, and was so honoured to be part of the beautiful group that you brought together. The work you are doing is a gift to the world.” Sara
Your Shortcut to a Life Well Lived
- Have You Grown Tired of the Same Arguments?
- Have Depression, Anxiety or Sadness become more familiar than you would like ?
- Are You frustrated because you still have the symptoms … even after everything you’ve tried?
- Are You having a hard time letting go or forgiving ? Understand why you are stuck.
- Do You notice yourself repeating the same patterns?
- Living with uncertainty or worry with your finances?
Experiential workshop designed to transform & lighten your life
In this workshop we will explore:
- 70% of repetitive conflicts between a couple come from the family of origin.
Have you grown tired of those same arguments?
- Thriving financially depends on what remains unresolved in your family
- Your earliest experiences as a child create the blueprint for everything you do. Everything.
Resolve Inherited Family Patterns
Date: Fri, April 17th & 18th
Time: Friday 7:00 – 9:00 pm & Saturday 10am – 6pm
Location: Integrative Healing & Yoga
Unit 175 (MedArts Bldg) 1303 County Road 22, Lakeshore, ON
Bring a Friend: Save $25-
“I just want to take a moment to thank you. Your workshop, Saturday afternoon was in many ways incredible, inspirational, and life changing. I could go on about the effects of your work but I will keep it short. A man of many frustrating relationships, you have given me many of the unanswered questions that I have been left with over the years, and the closure that I have never gotten. Most importantly you helped me understand my family dynamic that I have spent hours upon hours and too much energy on trying to understand. Having a better idea now, of my relationship with my mother has left me refreshed, given me a better understanding of myself, better equipped and certainly more confident entering into future relationships. Thank you.” ~ Alex