Step into community from around the world to talk about how to go through times of uncertainty and stress with ease, understanding, and community.
The power of being in a group setting has been studied medically.
Here is what the take-aways were:
* Feeling of having continual support
* Connection with people who “get it”
* Hearing someone who has a similar story helps you feel less alone
* New perspectives: someone may have thought of something you haven’t or tried something that you might like to try.
* Health outcomes improve way more than “going it alone”.
With our time together we will focus on:
Body-centered techniques to calm your nervous system
What to do in the moment when life triggers you.
Address Any Relationship Problem at the Root with Less Talking & More Resolving
Stop Talking in Circles: Solving the underlying problems in any relationship
Why boundaries are essential in times of uncertainty
Keeping yourself IN when it feels like it feels like the world is falling apart
Every session is a combination of:
- understanding our intergenerational influences for how this impacts our lives today
- experiential constellation work to resolve painful patterns
- tools to create ease & lightness in your life
You’ll have a connected sense of how your family history impacts your decisions today, so that moving forward your decisions are aligned with clarity for what is best for you.
You will feel resourced with a clear sense of the shifts you need to make to live more fully in your life.
A dedicated place to explore solutions the 2nd Wednesday of each month
11:00 am – 1:00 EST
Use Savvy Time to find your time zone for this event: https://savvytime.com
This workshop is designed to reveal hidden dynamics that express as inner images, habits, behaviors, where we feel stuck in life creating space to recognize what is guiding us unconsciously.