Module 6: Well Being: The Language of Your Body
Sept 16th – Oct 14th
Class Times: Thursdays Noon – 2:00 EST
A 20 year study from the University of London revealed that neither smoking nor eating high cholesterol foods was the best predictor of heart disease and cancer?
The best predictor was unresolved emotions.
In this module we will focus on:
- Deepen your understanding on inherited family trauma and its influence on health
- Explore the latest epigentic research and how it affects wellbeing
- Learn body-centered practices based in neuroscience designed to promote healing
- Offering deep and lasting resolutions from intense emotions and body sensations like anxiety, depression and chronic fatigue … and much more
- Unexplained depression, chronic fatigue, anxiety and a wide variety of illness —the latest epigenetic research tells us that we can inherit the biological residue from traumatic events in our family history.