Release the Lingering Pain of Separation
starting over free from painful patterns
We will meet together online once a week for 90 minutes over 6 weeks. Each session is designed into 3 parts – teaching, experiential & getting personal with any questions that arise so you come away from this experience getting exactly what you need to support yourself in moving forward.
Together we will co-create your Separation or Divorce Recovery Plan
- How to care for yourself during and after divorce
- Experiential exercises and action steps for healing by owning your part
- Getting on the same team with your Co-parent
Dealing with a difficult co-parent
- Taking care of children during divorce
Support for handling those painful conversations with your children
- Looking for love after divorce, after a painful break up
Consider just a few of the Benefits of this Group
- Ability to learn from other couples
- Less pressure than 1-1 therapy sessions
- Experiential so you don’t just leave with written notes that gather dust on your bookshelf
- Understand WHY you need what you do within your loving connections
- 6 wks of support for the investment of a private session
What if I can’t get my spouse or my co-parent to participate ?
This is a common question. Often one side of the relationship is committed to making a change before the other may be quite ready. What I have observed over my years in supporting couples is that it only takes 1 person in the relationship to create a significant change. Think about it like a game of tug of war with a rope, what if you just set down your rope? Amazing things begin to happen as we shift our attention to what we need for us – taking our attention off of what they need to do, a fresh, new dynamic can open in the relationship.
What if I miss one of the virtual workshops?
Each workshop will be recorded. Each session is designed into 3 parts – teaching, experiential & getting personal with any questions that arise so you come away from this experience getting exactly what you need to support yourself in moving forward.