The Midlife Makeover Show
The Nuggets of Midlife Wisdom from today’s show:
- You can only change yourself. You must go within and ask yourself, “how am I showing up?”
- The person we pick in life can be the difference of a mediocre life and a life that really excels.
- We sometimes fall in love with the familiar –– our old patterns and our comfort zone.
- Unpack the suitcase by asking yourself how you feel about your parents, and how your parents feel about their parents.
- What we blame our parents for is what we end up doing to ourselves.
- Have honest, courageous conversations in your relationships; match what you’re feeling on the inside with what you’re saying on the outside.
- Take inventory of your relationships and decide what is working and not working.